Monday, December 30, 2013

Stop Illegally Snooping on Everyone

re: 2014 Federal Budget as proposed by me:
1) my taxes will no longer be given to corporations for illegal
snooping on everyone,
2) my taxes will no longer be used for fighter jets or guns,
3) my taxes will no longer be given as welfare to corporations,
4) my taxes will no longer be used to maintain Guantanamo,
5) my taxes will no longer pay politicians who work against the Common Good,
6) my taxes will no longer be used against me.
Ha!
*
Why doesn't Edward Snowden want to enjoy 99 years in prison, and why doesn't he want to donate his right to habeas corpus to the D.C. firm of Winken Blinken and Cod? If only the truth wasn't so scarey to the criminal element. And if only the criminal element would stop illegally snooping on everyone.

No comments: