Sunday, January 24, 2010

Presidential Smoothy

Hey Mr. President! What are you thinking?

I'm thinking you notice how smoothly I walk down the street.

Sure. So what, Mr. President.

I'm thinking you notice how I ever so quietly watch where I'm going as I smoothly walk. For instance, you saw that I could have fallen into an enormous hole when I picked up that pebble and threw it down the sewer. Someone might have tripped on it.

Mr. President, what about the enormous hole?

Please do not be confused by this information, but I don't pick up holes. They won't fit down the sewer.

Sir! Listen to that! It sounds like a war is going on around the corner!

Wrap your mind around this, little buddy, not the corner:
war is peace.

Hey Mr. President! The biggest d*mn pill bottle I've ever seen is rolling right at us! We're going to be crushed!
I don't have insurance and I'm gay!

I see another pebble, even smaller than that other one.
I've still got the vision. Oops, it's a dime.
I've got the change and the vision.

No comments: