Friday, June 22, 2012

Better Traits

Karl? I'd like to introduce me. I'm Mitt.

Hello, Mitt.

Hello, Karl.

Well?

Is my charisma worth anything to you, Karl?

You don't have any charisma, Mitt.

I take credit for that. Can I have a SuperPAC of 300 gadzillion dollars to play with, Karl?

Sure. Let's strategize in Vegas about that very thing, Mitt.

Wouldn't that be breaking the last of the frayed rules?

What?

Okay, Let's do it, Karl!

And wear a leather jacket, Mitt!
*
"Fortnight" is a British word, a word used only on the written page in the US, a passe word, dated and practically obsolete, so it appeals to the bishops.
*
Everybody with white hair and glasses,
it is time for your group therapy!
*
If a presidential candidate is understood to be basically dishonest,
without a moral compass or backbone, and empty of compassion
for his fellow man, shouldn't he steal some better traits?

No comments: