Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Deportment

Sure, the Pope has a number 2, not every day or even every week - look at the man's eyes. Both worship the false adoration points of torture and death, even though those points are dead and stinky. They are no longer acceptable. The Pope and his number 2 destabilize themselves with lies while the rest of the world watches. Their falseness is no longer acceptable to people who think.
*
Theoretically and philosophically-speaking, Richard (Tea Party-Ind) Mourdock's selfish greed is a pre-existing condition which renders him incapable of representing humans with or without cancer.
*
After their initial brain lock, American politicians' response to the Arab Spring was foaming at the mouth, Kabuki theater, and mockery of their fellow citizens. Fear turned them into embarrassments, but at least they still have a lifetime of health care and great pensions.
*
Hey, Mr. Mitt! May I ask you some questions?

Hello down there, little person. Next year, you may or may not ask me questions. For now, give it a try.

Are you a business man or a politician man, sir?

Fair enough, small buddy. My specialty is smash and grab. That works for both careers, possibly a third.

Mr. Mitt, do you know the rules of the money game?

There aren't many rules left, tiny one, and those will not apply to me very soon. My answer to your question is yes and no.

Last question, sir. Could you choose which is more important - violence issues against poor women and poor immigrants, or more money and less rules and regulations for you and your friends?

Well, now. I could choose an answer but I won't, not now, certainly not now. Besides, I am seriously thinking about being the first to officially manufacture destitution. There! That is the third career I just mentioned. It is all about honesty. Now, how do you like my deportment?

No comments: