Monday, January 20, 2014

Thanks

Wealthy hoarders want every aspect of our lives observed and recorded while at the same time they cry and sob that rules of good business stifle them and hurt their feelings. Perhaps their regimens of anti-psychotic tranquilizers should be increased.
*
Alcohol kills.
*
Mr. Rogers, Michigan pol, finally began to question his own motivations: I believe there is a reason I ended up in the hands and robotic arms of a republican agent provocateur in Michigan. What the heck is it? I don't think it's a coincidence, that's for sure. Some of the things I talk about and legislate about are beyond my capabilities, but that kind of thing has never stopped me before. Of course I usually need help, so I steal from others. And of course I abuse their privacy to do it. Well! I feel a lot better now. Thanks.

No comments: