Friday, March 27, 2015

Be Humble!

If your money is rainbow-colored and not trusted by
InGodWeTrust green
If your senator is a faerie and your uncle is a queen
Do unto others
While an attitude slowly smothers (another 100 years?)
How auspicious to be alive in this time of in between.
*
Okay. You learned I create my own adversity. Time will tell if I learned anything. And I leave here with my own brand of madness and inner applause and driving somebody else's vehicle. All this time God had a plan for my life, but my well-deserved temporarily maybe stolen perks made so much noise I couldn't hear God. I fancy myself as an Abraham Lincoln vampire hunter and man of honor for decades still to come. Don't be sad. Valley girls and boys have more fun than they know what to do with. Keep your honor. I won't need more where I'm going. Be humble!
Luv ya, AsS

No comments: