Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Stasis in Your Open Spaces

a Dios
*
Theme of this poem - "Spend a couple of dollars & get better writers."
When 3 months rehearsal time is not enough
And your audience throws shoes & some kind of fluff
Whine for a rebate
And accept your fate
Now practice twice as long, though you'll find it so rough.
*
Remember, your congresspeople will not do the right thing unless you call or e-mail. And not even then, unless you give them much more bribe money than they're getting already.
*
Pete Peterson, Is your middle name Pete too?
*
Who said this?
I would feel for you people, if only I could. My face is almost concerned. I have mine, but what about you people? What about you?
I said this: Get a grip on your emoting skills, lady. 
*
Dimrod was on one of his hunts
Game time for neither punts nor bunts
Composure
Exposure
For one of the litters' runts.
*
Stasis in your open spaces.

No comments: