Tuesday, June 11, 2013

King or Pawn

People who rip off other people know they like Penny Pritzker.
*
This just in from Aaron Shlock of Illinois: I have beliefs. I think.
I hope. I say hello to criminals when they are not on the up and up.
I, too, should be held accountable. You're welcome.
*
Steven Seagal: The Pawman
He studied something for 24 hours a day for 110+ years.
It added up to a million hours he says. That is how amazing he is.
He quit studying 15-20 years ago and donned his jet suit of slenderness.
Don't let him sit on you.
*
Which governor blinded a prince with the technology of lies?
*
Which president studied the Constitution
and became a tool of its destruction?
*
Since corporate plan a is always profit, how many oxymorons
does it take to screw our "security"?
*
Crews prowlin' til dawn
Electric fences hug the lawn
Pony up for a pass
Secure the family ass
Pick 2 sides - king or pawn.

No comments: