Sunday, February 15, 2015

Never You Mind

If as a child, your main caregiver suffered from a mental illness, there is an 80 something % chance you will deal with a personal addiction to alcohol and/or other drugs. The rest of the percentage contains addictions to sex and other non-public things. "Normal" may even be in that percentage. Sure it is.
*
Britt Rahmner is 3, 3, 3 cods in one
And in the Bush CaliPhart for money and fun
Experienced in shrekking
And total wrecking
Only point oh one happy when he's all done.
*
I'm driven to make a difference in my bank accounts. My upbringing can't relate to homeless upbringing. I've never had every single possession taken away from me, so I can't relate. Ouch, I have pain. I'm saying I won't be contributing to the uplifting of the human condition. I don't have the heart for it. I'll be making more problems. My feelings get hurt, so years ago I made a wise and insightful decision to toughen up by not being there. I'm not there for the kids. They can deal. I did.
*
If you learned to be thoughtful and kind
From books and a lemon rind
Nuts in a tree
Are both you and me
Be nicer to strangers, and never you mind.

No comments: