Saturday, November 7, 2015

Much

"Ben Carson's house: an homage to himself - in pictures"
photographer: Mark Makela, the Guardian
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/gallery/2015/nov/07/ben-carson-house-homage-to-himself-in-pictures
*
p.s. If the tpp goes through, so will the keystone pipeline.
*
For a brain surgeon, you don't understand much.


Well, after I stabbed Bob but before I pointed the gunman in the right direction at the fast food establishment emporium, I wanted to be a hero in the worst way. I could never make up my mind whether I wanted to cut into peoples' heads or be a big general in the army. So I fabricated a pair of dice and tossed 'em. The rest is hysterical fantasy, which is why I won the Academy Award last night for my book. By the way, I would not have used the word "much." 

No comments: