Wednesday, December 2, 2015

My Abs

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Reckoning day for dirty pols and other old mold
Is any voting day,
Every voting day.
A real Democracy is ours to achieve and hold.
*
Voting is everything.
Not voting is nothing.
*
They spit into the wind -
Adolescents, pols, other samples totally self-pinned.
Difficult learning curves,
What with all the greed and the pervs.
_ssholes are not people. Please press rescind.
*
Domestic terrorism -or- killing while white.
It's a thoughtful puzzle to ponder from a great height
If one is a talking head
Never contemplating what one said.
Turn around a minute and observe the blight.
*
If you want to watch a war on Christians, check out Kentucky shopping on the day after Thanksgiving.
*
Hey, P-man! You kinda look like crap. What's with the hairy face?


This job is killing me already. I have to worry about jobs for people who are dying from global climate change. I have to worry about bagging a deer. I have to worry about spending more time with my abs.

No comments: