Thursday, April 14, 2011

BHO Jangles the Temple

I could have required the rich to once again pay their fair share, but I would have had to overtax the middle class at the same time.

Good one, Sir. Did you just make that up?

Check the record of what I just said. How could I
 have made that up when it is on the record?

Another good one, Sir. I admire the guilt trip you layed on the boomers for their existence, Sir. That was classic.

Everyone should share in our greater burden, rather than the
poor wealthy heaving most of the ho's. Don't you agree?

I'll defer to your rhetoric, Sir. What about
the expensive prescription drug program?

Ah, the beauty of compromise. There will be an immediate 50% cut in the title. It will become simply "expensive drugs." I'll leave all further reductions and any fine-tuning to others. My job is the talk.

Yes, Sir. One more note for today. Read it aloud? Yes, Sir. "Thank you for not curbing Wall St. and its gambling. We like expensive gasoline. Have a nice day."

The dance - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjCFYpWDmfM

No comments: