Friday, September 6, 2013

About

Prez BOB (BanderObamaBush): Assad ordered the use of chemical weapons in Syria at the end of August.

We the People of the World: Someone did. We require you to furnish actual factual proof in order to verify your statement.

P BOB: You should trust me.

US & the W: Why? We repeat, you are required to furnish actual factual proof.

P BOB: I said it. That, and my personality should be enough proof.

US & the W: Your words are only words. They are proof of nothing except your ability to speak out loud.

P BOB: The camera is proof.

US & the W: The camera is only proof that an attack occurred. It is not proof of who ordered it or who paid for it. Who do you want to kill?

P BOB: Even though I said that Assad is guilty, I want to leave him alone. We sell guns to al Qaeda in Syria, so I want to leave them alone. Killing customers is not good business. There are hundreds of groups against Assad. I'm thinking about putting their names in one of my kids' hats and picking a few names out, maybe more.

US & the W: You have changed, and not for the better. Once again, we require you to furnish actual factual proof of your original statement. Have a great weekend.
*
Having investigated myself, I discovered that my poetic license had been pre-approved and renewed by myself, and was good for 32 more years plus optional extensions. What had I been so worried about?

No comments: