Thursday, September 5, 2013

You Wish

Hey! Washington pols! Who wants to violate
the United Nations Charter?
*
"It's a potent sign of how low the American political bar is set that gratitude is expressed because a US president says he will ask Congress to vote before he starts bombing another country that is not attacking or threatening the US."

"Obama, Congress and Syria" by Glenn Greenwald, The Guardian
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/sep/01/obama-congress-syria-authorization
*
Melted bone - War clone - Polite drone - Off camera groan - Stoned hone - Shark loan - Off camera moan - Ride the Rhone - Everybody has a stone - Hushed tone
*
Militarized, he found his mental hollow point
He bought a few rounds from each Joint
Excuses
For abuses
Baptism by fire is one big annoint.
*
This just in from Prez BHO: I've changed, but first I showered. Okay. So you have me on camera saying ". . . a red line for us . . .". What you fail to grasp from looking at the cleverly edited film is that I was speaking for the whole planet when I said "us." I can do that. I gave myself permission. One single person can do that.
*
Your questions are unanswered in our
continuous and ongoing infestation.

Don't you mean "investigation"?

You wish.

No comments: