Monday, August 13, 2012

This is Fun Already!


There have not been more jobs created in the US over the last 12 years because the "job creators" did not care to use their obscene profits in that way, and because the republicans in Congress have been and continue to be do-nothing obstructionists, on orders from the "job creators".
*
How Romney's youth prepared him to be older:
Being a coward prepared him to be a bully.
Being a bully prepared him to kick people when they're down.
Existing on other people's money prepared him to exist on other people's money.
Hiding himself overseas prepared him to hide stolen money overseas.
Lying prepared him for lying.
*
The Ryan/Romney Plan:
1. The destruction caused by increased oil drilling and gas fracking will take care of animals and the beloved sports of hunting, fishing, eating, and drinking clean water.
2. The increased war budget and the decreased People budget should take care of most of the people. Religious freedom dictates that the remaining people crawl away and die somewhere.
3. Before ending the People budget and without even getting elected, make up wild crazy accusations against the President.
That'll be so funny.
4. Gosh, love life and share it with everyone.
*
Ry, not only could you be my son, but you are definitely the new core of my new being. I am a crook and my tax returns will back me up on that. I needed you. No matter what happens, let's stay in touch. Thanks, kid.

Mittie, my Mitt, you are most welcome. Like a bug on a bush, I have been waiting for this second polar point. We will for sure harm people, thousands of people, buy hey!

Well, guy, I haven't really experienced that kind of outside myself thinking for at least 50 years. Hold on. Give me a sec . . .
I suppose we will hurt countless people, but it's for a great cause. You and I and the very richest people are going to make so much money that who cares about those others. Did you hide your tax returns with mine?

Just wanted to touch on that right up front. Okay! Yes, I hid them! Great, partner! I'll go out there and put some charm and a shot in the arm into our campaign hype! This is fun already!
*

No comments: