Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Game Called "One Two Three Losers"

A telegram just came in from Kenya, and I quote: Steve King is an idiot.
*
Okay, Mitt is an idiot too. http://www.randirhodes.com/main.html
*
"Evicting the Homeless" by Hank Kalet, In These Times
http://inthesetimes.com/article/13467/evicting_the_homeless/
*
The game
One - Nobody likes me. I like war. I am 71 years old. I look 91. I feel like 101. In order to control myself, I control the world around me. I control the candidate. I will control the convention from the privacy of my en suite throne. Who am I?
*
Two - Nobody likes me. I like war. The 71 year old's pal on the court selected me. I took a comfortable surplus of money and turned it into massive debt. I am a job destroyer. I wanted to make a permanent downward change in the culture and reinvent cod pieces. Who am I?
*
Three - Nobody likes me. I like war. I like those other 2 guys so much that I try my best to be them. And they tell me what to do every step of the way, so that's okay. If you elect me, it will be like re-electing them. There will be money for my friends, and everybody else can go scrounge for roots and berries. Who am I?
*
The preceding was brought to you by a game called
"One Two Three Losers."

No comments: