Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A Donkey's ___

Mitch "I don't think we know what the facts are" McConnell said
turtle soup may be an abomination.
*
This just in from MayoRahm: I am so great. It may be difficult for you to feel that because as far as public schools and teachers' unions and blaming others and more stuff go, I appear to be indistinguishable from any Republican pol. But trust me. I absorb. And I am so great.

"A Bathroom Break with Rahm Emanuel" by Joel Handley, Occupied Chicago Tribune
http://occupiedchicagotribune.org/2013/05/a-bathroom-break-with-rahm-emanuel/
*
Dear PBS,
   You probably forgot, but the "P" in PBS stands for "Public"!
Don't let the bullies pull you down.
Please consider self-defense classes.
Thank you.
Love, a Viewer

About a movie called "Citizen Koch" 2013:
http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/corruption/too-hot-for-pbs-citizen-koch---trailer.html
*
Belches, bungholes, and Texas class
Eat more beans and save the gas
Pomposity and bile
Buy elegance and style
Elephantiasis goes morbid on a donkey's ass.

No comments: