Monday, July 30, 2012

Can You Hear the Quiet?

Anyone who claims to know who God likes better
is quite the little divider, isn't he?
*
Zero credibility Mitt, who is one of Cheney's dogs in a cage, has been lying for so long, he became empty on the inside---no convictions, no backbone, no honor, and therefore very dangerous to the world.
*
Romney, the "wimp factor" with no convictions to be strong about
http://maddowblog.msnbc.com/_news/2012/07/30/13033250-a-different-kind-of-fear-factor?lite
*
Some Fossil Fiction, but from who?: I don't like Sarah, though she is attractive. I don't like Reagan and I don't like George Sr. Sure, they're attractive too, but I never liked them. I would not be here today if not for them. Basically, I don't like anybody.
I no longer have the heart for it.
*
Get your dose of tranquilizers and arsenic from eating chicken. Don't forget the tranquilizers and arsenic. Show your support.

Yum! Doesn't that look good?

No comments: