Thursday, July 19, 2012

Of Course Not!

Sociopaths do not believe in God, but they like to mention Him for dramatic effect.
*
Hi! I'm Mr. Mitt, the man with zero credibility and tax returns to hide.

Thanks for clarifying that for yourself, Sir. Ready for your first question?

Shoot, and I mean that.

Mr. Mitt? My son is 3 years old now. Where does he fit into your vision of US in 30 years?

Good question. I have one for you. Is your son rich? If he is, he will get to keep his good health and he will receive a 4 star privatized education. If he is not rich, you are not here right now and I'm talking to myself.

Do you have time for one more question, Sir?

Drudgingly, no. The UN has been standing since 1945, making it about 67 years old. I have asked myself to make scarey fun of it. Something to do. I've given you people enough, haven't I?

No, Sir, you have not. Please. One last quick one. Do leopards change their spots?

Of course not!

No comments: