Saturday, July 14, 2012

When Extremists Have a Fundraiser and . . .

How is the suppression of votes going in Florida?
http://www.naacp.org/blog/entry/breaking-us-district-court-grants-injunction-against-florida-voter-restrict
Great or not so great, depending.
*
How did the extremists' fundraiser handle picture-taking of the Cheney/Romney pairing?
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/07/13/516395/media-barred-photos-romney-cheney/?mobile=nc
*
As a practiced liar, Mitt has zero credibility. He says he has no idea where his money is. That is a whopper.
*
It must be comforting to somebody somewhere to believe that zimmerman is a killer but not a racist.
*
Nikki the Gov is qualified to act as a church lady while saying no to helping her sisters.
*
Condi is qualified to try on shoes and hang with the big dogs, all the while living in a past that never was.
*
-Mitt, as an extremist at the Cheney/Bush campfire and a smash n grab vulture capitalist, why do you have zero credibility?
-I think it is because I tell lies every day. The truth has no dignity, and I take credit for everything I say. For instance, I don't know where my money is.
-If you don't know where your money is, why would we want you in charge of ours?
-I'll ask Cheney/Bush what my answer is and get back to you.
*
If you are committed to dick off under the bushes, bring a koch.

No comments: