Monday, July 9, 2012

The Size of a Gorge

How is the corporate greed going in Chicago?
http://truth-out.org/opinion/item/10208-billionaire-intrigue-political-deception-and-the-fight-for-the-soul-of-the-chicago-public-schools
Great.
*
Hi, I'm Mitt.

Hey, Mitt! Whatever you are saying today, you'll say the opposite tomorrow. So what are you saying today?

You know those people whose backs I walk on? They can't even talk right, with their mouths pressed into the dirt like that!

Are you talking about people who are not crooked enough to inherit their money from thieves?

I'm talking about the people I walk on! They are not educated enough to take bribes or vote for me or do my nails properly, but especially the not vote for me part.

You need a couple of more kochs, Mitt. You're not very bright yourself, not very bright.
*
They came from the sumpf behind the old re-formed church of the geld macher. Over time, they traveled to the highest peak in the dunkel vald, then beyond. From swamp to summit in a few generations was something to boast about. In retrospect, they should have remained on their pinnacle. But maybe there was a position even higher somewhere, they thought. It turned out that no, there was not, although there were many spots lower, down in the bog of gluttony. That is where they reside today. It is nice in there. It's about the size of a gorge.

No comments: