Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Tax Returns


Mitt's teamitt said Mitt, being of Mich-Mex heritage, will not be an effective partner in the land of all white grown-ups doing "business."
Mitt's teamitt is concerned  about Mitt's inability to fully learn or appreciate how to be 100% US American. The team had a bit of a fit.
*
"Shackles of critical thinking"
Grackles of pitiful blinking
Quality control
Jollity on a roll
Cackles of city-full linking.
*
Ain't they neat and sweet
Using their sheets to fan the heat
Tap dancing with pickled pig's feet
Shilling up and down K street
Serving kochs with each greet the meat
Looking for easier ways to cheat.
*
To all habitual criminals, lying losers, and outlaws
We've inserted a mandatory retract your claws clause
No matter what you say
Have a wonderful day
And thanks for giving the laws a pause.
*
Old news from Romney in Reno: The Cheney/Bush tax cuts for the wealthiest of my friends and me have made it harder to recover from the deepest recession in 70 years. Privatizing the military and cutting social spending cannot be justified. Military spending takes up the majority of our budget. That is devastating to our economy. Plus, I've been lying when I say health care reform will cost too much money. And so, all of the above is why I am so secretive about my tax returns. 

No comments: